Application of cemented carbide roll
Cemented carbides have a series of excellent properties and are widely used. The main uses are as follows:
(1) Cutting tools: cemented carbide can be used as a variety of cutting tools. The amount of cemented carbide used in cutting tools in China accounts for about one third of the total cemented carbide output, of which 78% are used for welding tools and 22% are used for indexable tools. The cemented carbide used for CNC tools only accounts for about 20% of the cemented carbide used for indexable cutting tools. In addition, there are cutting tools such as integral cemented carbide drill bit, integral cemented carbide small circular saw blade and cemented carbide micro drill.
(2) Geological mining tools: geological mining tools are also a major use of cemented carbide. Cemented carbide for mining accounts for about 25% of the total cemented carbide production in China. It is mainly used for percussive drilling bit, geological exploration bit, down-the-hole drill, cone drill, coal cutter pick and impact drill for building materials industry.
（3) Die: cemented carbide used for various dies accounts for about 8% of the total production of cemented carbide, including wire drawing die, cold upsetting die, cold extrusion die, hot extrusion die, hot forging die, forming die and drawing mandrel, such as long mandrel, spherical mandrel, floating mandrel, etc. in recent ten years, the consumption of various kinds of cemented carbide roll used for rolling line material has increased rapidly, and cemented carbide for roller in China has accounted for cemented carbide 3% of the total alloy production.
(4) Structural parts: cemented carbide is used for structural parts of many products, such as rotary seal ring, compressor piston, lathe chuck, grinder spindle, bearing journal, etc.
(5) Wear resistant parts: the wear-resistant parts made of cemented carbide are nozzle, guide rail, plunger, ball, tire anti-skid nail, snow shovel plate, etc.
(6) Chamber with high pressure and high temperature resistance: its important use is to produce anvil and pressure cylinder for synthetic diamond. Cemented carbide for anvil and cylinder has accounted for 9% of the total production of cemented carbide in China.
(7) Other uses: cemented carbide is used more and more widely. In recent years, it has been continuously expanded in the civil field, such as watch chain, zipper head of case and bag, cemented carbide trademark, etc.
Keyword: cemented carbide roll